Ms. Ashe Pappal
I started music quite late, at age 12, but by 17, I had won multiple competitions and performed a concerto with the San Antonio Symphony.
What propelled me to those achievements was quality instruction that included how to practice (I had to make up for a lot of time!) from teachers who supported me as both a musician and as a person.
The lessons learned in my formative musical experiences have served me both in my performance career and in my role as a teacher and mentor.
We know that every child is born with an aptitude for music, and I believe it's my responsibility to foster an environment in which students can be happy, thriving musicians, achieving greatness while learning with joy through the process.
Credentials and Awards
- Music Director & Choral Accompanist, West Hempfield Presbyterian Church
- Music Director & Choral Accompanist, Port Vue United Methodist Church
- Bachelor of Music from Duquesne University: Flute Performance Major, Piano Performance Minor
- Winner, Duquesne University Mary Pappert School of Music Concerto Competition
- International Masterclass, Jeanne Baxtresser